1. His full name is Juan Luis Londono Arias. His artistic pseudonym, Malumaformed it with the initials of the names of his mother, his father and his sister: Marlli, Luis Y Manuela.
two. At the age of four, he already dreamed of being a singer. He would take his mom’s bottles of beauty products and use them as microphones.
3. The most difficult time of his childhood was when he was 10 years old. His parents separated and he felt that he should become the man of the house. In front of his mother and his sister he acted with strength, but when he could he hid to cry. “It was a moment of chaos, no one saw clearly what would happen and the economic situation was going down,” he recounted in a documentary produced by YouTube Originals.
Four. With his father in another city and his mother responsible for supporting two children, Maluma began to think about how to help. “I told mom: ‘We’re going to find a way to get ahead.’ Give me the little money you have in your pocket to buy sweets or sandwiches and sell them at school”. That was how she made sure that her house had breakfast every morning.
5. Another of his jobs was writing love letters that he sold to his peers to be delivered to the girls he liked. He also wrote reconciliation messages.
6. Since he was a boy he spent his time singing, but in addition to singing in tune, he put attitude into it. He loved romantic music. At the age of seven he was given a battery.
7. It is very familiar. In the interviews he explains why: “My parents have instilled love in me as one of the most important values. I would do anything for my family.”
8. As a student, he excelled in music, dance, Spanish, and history, but he was bad at math and chemistry.
9. “My first big show was in Medellín, where I was born. There were around 80,000 people and I had just turned 16. I knew absolutely nothing. Not getting on stage, not how to hold a microphone or what it was like to have dancers. There was even pyrotechnics and no one told me, so I almost freaked out when it went off in the middle of the concert. But facing that challenge was worth it. Especially when I heard so many people singing my songs at the same time. I knew that they were all there to give me their love and support a young man from their city, but that they transmitted all that love to me filled me with joy, “he recalled in the magazine cosmopolitan.
10. He is a football fanatic and a very good player. He was part of the lower divisions of National Athletic Y Equity Sports Club.
eleven. He was torn between football and music until he made up his mind. “I came to training one day and told the coach that I was going to start singing reggaeton. He hardly believes me. All my teammates hesitated, they laughed at me and I told them: ‘Okay, you will see that I am going to fulfill my dreams and one day they will remember me’. It was the best decision I could have made, ”he commented on the portal. soccer net.
12. He likes sushi and oriental food, but if given a choice, he prefers the food prepared by his mother. He loves to eat rice with eggs and ripe plantain, but his downfall is the beans his grandmother prepares.
13. He is a fan of pets. karat It was his inseparable dog until 2014, when he died. Two years later he adopted two huskies whom he named Boone Y clyde.
14. In June 2019 he became the Latin male artist with the highest number of followers in Instagram: 42 million. In three years he added another 15 million.
fifteen. She is one of the most influential personalities on social networks. She has 8.3 million followers on Twitter and 23 in Facebook.
16. He recognizes that if he does not sleep enough, he gets angry with those around him.
17. Although he loves his fans, he gets very upset when they want to cross the line. She hates when they try to touch him or when they don’t respect his space.
18. No matter how busy the day is, always dedicate at least one hour a day to exercise.
19. Her favorite color is red, she loves it and could use it on all her clothes. He likes her so much that when he was a child he thought he was the power ranger red.
twenty. As he told in an interview with CNN the only reason he started his musical career as a soloist was because his friend was late for the first recording session for which they had rented a studio, which they had to pay by the hour.
twenty-one. As his friend did not arrive, he began to get very nervous. In order not to make the producers wait any longer or pay more hours, he recorded a first song by himself. “When I recorded the first song without him I thought: ‘What am I going to tell him now…?’ Because we were going to be a duo, we were Maluma and Arias, “he said.
22. His friend finally showed up and they got to record a song together. But Maluma decided that she should go her own way and that the duo would have no future.
23. “I told him: ‘I love you very much, thank you very much for motivating me to be here. But I have codes and one of them is discipline and you just arrived late. And that shows that we are not going to have a very good duo life or career. So, thank you very much, I’ll continue on my way’. And there I was, ”she explained.
24. He is quite superstitious. Between his rituals he never goes to sleep without first giving thanks for all that the present day has given him.
25. He believes that the number 4 is lucky and that it had a lot to do with his musical career. “The songs that have been titled with 4 have been great themes. I think it brings me luck.”
26. In June 2018, he enjoyed the World Cup in Russia. I was at the Mordovia Arena stadium in Saransk watching the national team Colomibawho directed Joseph Pekermanagainst Japan when jewelry and other valuables were stolen from her hotel room. At that time it was suspected that the author of the theft had been a person who had a copy of the key to the suite and had pretended to be a guest of the singer.
27. According to the information that emerged, the thief used 35 minutes to take 39 valuable items from Maluma, including a bag from the firm Louis Vuitton, as well as a box with watches whose value was between 3,000 and 130 thousand dollars. Earrings, diamond necklaces and other jewelry were also stolen from the hotel. The total loot would have been about 800 thousand dollars.
28. Among his anecdotes with fans, one stands out. She was returning from a concert to the hotel room with his work team. “I said goodbye to them, I opened the door of the room and, suddenly, I found two girls who wanted to take a picture with me. I was very young and so were they. The truth is that I don’t know how they managed to sneak in, get the keys and wait for me there, but I wanted to hire them as a security team because they were so smart. In the end, I took the photo with them and they left, but it is a funny and heavy anecdote”.
29. If you are given a choice between Messi Y Neymar, choose the Argentine. “It’s a difficult question, but I’ve always been more of a Messi fan,” he said in cosmopolitan.
30. In addition to dogs, he is passionate about horses. “In my land we are very fond of horses, and my grandparents and my family have always adored animals. As a child I dreamed of having one and, due to economic issues, I could not afford it. Later, music gave me the opportunity to get the one of my dreams. The most curious thing, however, is that I did not choose him, he chose me. His name is Hercules, is in Colombia, is a black Friesian and I love him with all my heart. I hope he never misses me, nor I him. Actually, I have several, a kind of hatchery, but my favorite is Hercules”.
31. She closed her Instagram after receiving several attacks for posing next to a lion cub. In a video she was seen playing with a puppy and the image caused hundreds of attacks that she responded with another clip in which she assured: “I was looking at the comments of the last post I put with a lion, with ‘My bad’. I don’t know, I don’t understand anymore why there are such stupid people, such stupid people who think it’s my pet. It is that they do not understand that this animal is there because they rescued it. They just don’t understand that he would be dead if I hadn’t rescued him.” At the time she reopened her account.
32. His inspiration, as he said on several occasions, has always been Michael Jackson. She said that he also wanted to be like poof daddy. “I wanted to be like him, to be part of the industry, not only because I love music but because I love that lifestyle,” he said in the magazine. GQ.
33. “I think that is very difficult to achieve, real people… You have to surround yourself with people who love you, who want your good; not applaud you. I prefer to have friends and not cheerleaders.” (Infobae).
We wish to thank the author of this article for this incredible content
The late arrival that made him a soloist, his soccer past and what bothers him about his followers: 33 facts about Maluma
You can find our social media profiles here , as well as additional related pages here.https://celebritynews.fuzzyskunk.com/related-pages/